Jobs & Job Related
Send your job openings to [email protected]
- Waco Family Medicine: currently have approximately 75 full-time positions open , from entry level to leadership level, and are eager to hire with your help. Applicants can apply at www.wacofamilymedicine.org
- Waco Family MedicineMarket Director job posting : https://wacofamilymedicine.
org/wp-content/uploads/2021/ 12/Marketing-Director-Job- Opening.pdf
- Job Openings at ESC Region 12:Digital Marketing & Communications Manager & Graphic Design & Communications Specialist- https://esc12.tedk12.com/hire/
- Waco Foundation / Administrative Assistant & Receptionist (full-time). Provides administrative support critical to the foundation's mission while also serving as the welcoming lead presence. Pay commensurate with education and experience, with health coverage and eligibility for retirement program. Position description is at the link above. Interested persons should submit a cover letter, resume detailing work history and fit, and references to [email protected], with the subject line “Administrative Assistant.” Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled. (posted 11/19)
- Immediate part-time and seasonal needs at Mission Waco Meyer Center and My Brother's Keeper MBK:https://missionwaco.org/about-us/job-openings/Afternoon Monitor – My Brother’s Keeper Shelter – Part-time – Posted: 11/13/2021 Seasonal December-AprilFront Desk – Meyer Center – Part-time – Posted: On-going – As Needed Revised 11.14.21HMIS/Admin/Shuttle Monitor – My Brother’s Keeper Shelter – Part-time – Posted: May 20, 2021up to 24 hrs/wk availablePerfect opportunity for graduate students or retired citizens of Waco.Please follow instructions for applying found on Mission Waco website: https://missionwaco.org/about-us/job-openings
- Greater Waco Legal Services / Staff Attorney - Medical-Legal Partnership/Generalist - Full-time. The new attorney will join other staff partners in their growing nonprofit law firm. The staff attorney will provide direct legal representation; provide leadership and management of our Medical-Legal Partnership with Waco Family Medicine; practice law in practice areas as determined by experience and interest, needs of MLP patient-clients and community, and fiscal sustainability. Strong possibilities include (but are not limited to) family, immigration, guardianship, benefits and income maintenance, Social Security/disability, wills, estate planning, and landlord-tenant law. For more information, contact Kent McKeever, managing attorney partner, [email protected]. (10/13)
- Greater Waco Legal Services / Partner for Communications and Community Partnerships - Full-time. The ideal candidate will provide creative and collaborative leadership through management of communications and community partnerships that furthers the GWLS mission. For more information, contact Kent McKeever, managing attorney partner, [email protected]. (10/13)
Historic Waco Foundation / Executive Director - HWF seeks a dynamic and energetic leader that will work closely with a passionate and supportive Board of Directors to advance the goals of the organization. The executive director will oversee the maintenance and operation of three interpreted historic house museums — Earle-Napier-Kinnard House, East Terrace House, and McCulloch House — and serve as an advocate for history, heritage, and preservation within the community at-large. (Posted 9/10)
Family Abuse Center / Full-time Bilingual Rural Legal Advocate - The Legal Advocate serves as a liaison between FAC and the legal system, assisting residential and non-residential clients as they navigate through the criminal justice and civil court process and access various crime victim assistance programs. Successful applicants will have experience working in the field of domestic and/or sexual violence or the legal field. (Posted 9/20)
- McLennan Community College – For more information or other jobs at MCC, see MCC’s Job Board.