Jobs & Job Related
Send your job openings to [email protected]
Advocacy Center for Crime Victims and Children has three job openings, including a new one — Counselor, Victims Center Clinical Director and Rural CAC Client Services Specialist. Here is the center's employee web page.
- Region 12 Education Service Center is seeking to fill three positions – Administrative Assistant - HOT Workforce Development Board, Secretary Il - Special Education, and Accountant III. Learn more and apply on the Region 12 website.
United Way Waco is looking to hire an Administrative Service Manager. Link to apply: United Way Waco Administrative Service Manager
Educators Credit Union has an opening for a part-time teller. For more information, go to Career Opportunities on their website.
- Waco Habitat for Humanity is seeking a Construction Supervisor to work with volunteers and homeowners to build Habitat homes. See job posting here: https://wacohabitat.org/
- Department of State Health Services Region 7 is seeking a Social Worker/Case Manager. Please click here for more information.
- BAM Builders is seeking a Business Finance Manager. This position is responsible for monitoring BAM's accounting records and financial reports, analyzing statistical information, and managing payroll processes. Apply at Indeed.com.
- The Arc of McLennan County is seeking an Executive Director. This is the executive head of the organization and is responsible for providing strategic vision and managerial oversight for all facets of the organization’s administration, fiscal management, resource development, community relations, and programming. More information is available on The Arc's Indeed job posting for the position.
Kimbrough Street Management is accepting applicants for a Cleaning Professional position. Please post this opening in your weekly newsletter, until it is filled. Victory Employer Services is hiring multiple candidates. The link to apply is: Cleaning Professional.
Heart of Texas Builders Association is seeking an Executive Director. This position is chief administrator for the organization and participates in development of policies. The Executive Director plans, organizes, directs, and coordinates programs and activities of HOTBA to ensure objectives are accomplished, plans fulfilled, and member needs are met. Link to apply: Heart of Texas Builders Association: Executive Director
Greater Waco Legal Services has three open positions:
- Family Abuse Center has three openings: full-time receptionist, full-time legal advocate, and part-time resident advocate.
- Public Health Region 7 within the Texas Department of State Health Services is looking to fill its regional communications and multimedia position.
- Ascension DePaul Center has several open positions: Intake Specialist, Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) Counselor, and Inpatient Counselor. The license requirements are LMSW, LCSW or LPC. Click on each position to see the details. (The descriptions look similar, but each one is different in details.)
- Four Columns is seeking a Communications Specialist. Our Communications team is responsible for creating outstanding content for our clients, writing press releases, pitching stories to media outlets, and managing social media, among other related duties. Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong ability to work independently to achieve core job functions — and a strong ability to collaborate with a team to create valuable marketing materials for our clients. We are primarily searching for a candidate with technical, oil and gas and/or technology writing experience. Communications team members frequently conduct extensive research into a wide variety of topics, thus the ability and desire to learn continuously are crucial to long-term success. Applicants can send their resumes to [email protected]. More information is at LinkedIn.
- The Cove: is looking for two Youth Advocates to join our frontline team working with High School youth experiencing homelessness. Please check out the Job Description for more details about the role and how to apply.
- Waco Family Medicine: currently have approximately 34 positions open. Click here to view their postings.
- McLennan Community College – For more information or other jobs at MCC, see MCC’s Job Board.
- Methodist Children's Home has several openings. Head over to their website to view all 10 job postings.
- Mission Waco Meyer Center has multiple job openings. Visit their website for more information.