We hope everyone had fun spending time with family and friends while they enjoyed the live music, food trucks, and amazing firework show!
A huge thank you to our Waco Parks and Recreation team for all their hard work to make each Brazos Nights event happen!
⟶ Thu Dec 7 thru Sun Dec 10
⟶ Sat Dec 9 thru Sat Dec 9
From the blog
Waco, TX (Nov. 23, 23)—In light of the challenges presented by increasing food costs, The Salvation Army of McLennan County…Read More
By Julia Kim, MCC Public Relations InternBeing one of only 20 community colleges nominated across the country, McLennan Community College…Read More
On Sept. 15, RSVP AmeriCorps Seniors is hosting its 31st annual Senior Source Health & Information Fair. This fair will…Read More
The Waco Symphony Orchestra’s 2023-2024 performance season theme is Out of this World and is a concert series that is truly something otherworldly. The performances will showcase…Read More
On Monday afternoon, Waco Family Medicine (WFM) hosted “Flavor Feast,” a free lunch at the Meyer Center for community members…Read More
WHO: The Salvation Army Waco Corps, Local Waco Walmart locations, Waco HEB Stores WHAT: The 2023 back-to-school campaign encourages shoppers…Read More
In the news
Single-family home construction in Waco dips - Waco Trib
Jobs & Job Related
Send your job openings to [email protected]
- The Dr Pepper Museum looking for an Assistant Director of Development to join our team. https://www.indeed.com/job/assistant-director-development-d7e8c1c9b0191440
- McLennan County Juvenile Correctional Facility - Texas Juvenile Justice Department – at the Mart location —are currently hiring for Juvenile Correctional Officers, Teachers, Program Supervisors, Cooks and a Food Service Manager. The website to apply is www.tjjd.texas.gov
- Central Presbyterian are currently seeking a PT Director of Music Ministries and a PT Administrative Assistant. Here is a link to our website page for job openings--http://cpcwaco.org/
jobs If you have any questions, please contact our pastor, Judith March Hardie at [email protected].
- Advocacy Center for Crime Victims and Children has a new job posting for a Crisis Hotline Supervisor/Case Manager. Job description and application instructions are available on our website at:https://advocacycntr.org/get-
- Urban REAP| Mission Waco is hiring a part time Education and Garden Specialist. Visit the website for more information; job description is linked here.
- McLennan County Dispute Resolution Center is seeking a full-time Executive Director and part-time Case Manager/Volunteer Coordinator. To apply, email a cover letter and resume to the transition team at [email protected]. Visit www.drcwaco.com for more information about the organization.
- Mission Waco Mission World has three job openings – Community Organizer (part-time). Visit their website for more information.
- Region 12 Education Service Center is seeking to fill three positions – Administrative Assistant - HOT Workforce Development Board, Secretary Il - Special Education, and Accountant III. Learn more and apply on the Region 12 website.
Educators Credit Union has an opening for a part-time teller. For more information, go to Career Opportunities on their website.
- Waco Habitat for Humanity is seeking a Construction Supervisor to work with volunteers and homeowners to build Habitat homes. See job posting here: https://wacohabitat.org/
- BAM Builders is seeking a Business Finance Manager. This position is responsible for monitoring BAM's accounting records and financial reports, analyzing statistical information, and managing payroll processes. Apply at Indeed.com.
Kimbrough Street Management is accepting applicants for a Cleaning Professional position. Please post this opening in your weekly newsletter, until it is filled. Victory Employer Services is hiring multiple candidates. The link to apply is: Cleaning Professional.
Greater Waco Legal Services has three open positions:
- Family Abuse Center has three openings: full-time receptionist, full-time legal advocate, and part-time resident advocate.
- Ascension DePaul Center has several open positions: Intake Specialist, Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) Counselor, and Inpatient Counselor. The license requirements are LMSW, LCSW or LPC. Click on each position to see the details. (The descriptions look similar, but each one is different in details.)
- Four Columns is seeking a Communications Specialist. Our Communications team is responsible for creating outstanding content for our clients, writing press releases, pitching stories to media outlets, and managing social media, among other related duties. Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong ability to work independently to achieve core job functions — and a strong ability to collaborate with a team to create valuable marketing materials for our clients. We are primarily searching for a candidate with technical, oil and gas and/or technology writing experience. Communications team members frequently conduct extensive research into a wide variety of topics, thus the ability and desire to learn continuously are crucial to long-term success. Applicants can send their resumes to [email protected]. More information is at LinkedIn.
- Waco Family Medicine: currently have approximately 34 positions open. Click here to view their postings.
- McLennan Community College – For more information or other jobs at MCC, see MCC’s Job Board.
- Methodist Children's Home has several openings. Head over to their website to view all 10 job postings.